Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Outfit Envy

When I see this picture, I feel compelled to try and steal this woman's outfit and run away with glee.
(via hanneli.com)
Unfortunately, I'm not stealthy. To add to that, I can't run. Not even if my life was in danger, my skills in sports equal zero. However, what I am capable of is simply sitting at my computer and drooling over the amazing images of men and women dressed in the most stunning outfits. After I've completed my daily routine of that, I then browse online stores and ebay for anything that may come remotely close to what I've just seen. Most of the time, I end up distracted and elsewhere, but on the rare occasion, I may find something decent. My goal for today is to possibly find a shirt as adorable as hers, fingers crossed that I succeed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Ampersand & Ampersand! Leave a comment and I'll reply and/or check out your blog.