Friday, July 9, 2010

eBay Love

I have to admit that I may have fallen into a little eBay shopping frenzy, where I can spend a few hours searching the site until I find the perfect item and then ponder over the next few hours whether I should bid on it, or not. I know, I'm not exactly being productive and you may say I'm wasting my holidays when I could be outside doing something nicer, but I have to say that it's not my fault. I can blame my dear family friend Adrian for getting me hooked. After all, it was Adrian who told me of his bargain Calvin Klein underwear (yes, underwear on eBay. I was a little shocked myself). As for me, underwear from eBay is certainly out of the question, but a black bowler hat along with a pair of grey thigh high socks? Yes please.
And the part that makes it all so exciting is receiving a package in the mail. Who doesn't enjoy some good old fashion snail mail? I know I went a little overboard with my enthusiasm for the letter that I received today, so you can only imagine how crazy I'll go with the arrival of a package. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Ampersand & Ampersand! Leave a comment and I'll reply and/or check out your blog.