Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Brows

I was just browsing my way through the MINKPINK 2010 Spring campaign when I came across the model Stephanie Northwood-Blyth, more commonly known as Bambi. The first thing you notice about a person is their eyebrows and Bambi certainly has the best ones I've ever seen. I don't think I've ever been jealous of someone's eyebrows, that is of course until now. On top of that, she pulls it off so effortlessly.
She seems to have a similar look to another Australian model, Samantha Harris, who also has eyebrows that could easily rival an old Italian man's (I mean that in a good way).
Let's not forget to point out that this shoot from Vogue Australia (March 2010) featuring Samantha was easily one of my favourites for this particular collection from Miu Miu. The lighting sits perfectly upon the clothing that shimmers where it should and her skin tone compliments the blue hues perfectly. Unfortunately for me, I look nothing like either of these stunning models. Well I'm off to try and grow my eyebrows. How I'll do that? I have absolutely no idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Ampersand & Ampersand! Leave a comment and I'll reply and/or check out your blog.