Monday, July 5, 2010

Wardrobe Stalking

I've always wondered about certain people and their wardrobes. By this, I mean that there are people who catch my eye and I immediately have an urge to see the rest of their wardrobe. It sounds really creepy and borderline stalkerish, I know. But I only mean it in the way that I admire their style and only want to know more. I was searching through the website Style Like U and came across some amazing people.

These sunglasses (Cutler & Gross, Model #0734) remind me of my friend Hannah, who  has been searching for a pair of round beauties like these. In saying this, I don't exactly think the price would be in her or my budget, unfortunately. Moving on though, I found a lovely lady with a wardrobe for me to drool over.
Her accessories are probably what I love the most, her necklace (up the top) and  her bag (just above) are so simple, yet they offer so much to each outfit. There are so many other things that I'm supposed to be doing right now, but I just can't seem to tear myself away from everyone else's wardrobes. Lets just hope that this obsession will only be fulfilled through the internet, and that I won't start raiding my friends cupboards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Ampersand & Ampersand! Leave a comment and I'll reply and/or check out your blog.