Monday, July 5, 2010

Those Heart Wrenching Words...

There are always two words that are guaranteed to make me feel like I've been stabbed in the heart a million times over (possibly exaggerating a little here..) and they would be: SOLD OUT.
Not that there was ever a chance that I'd even be able to afford the adorable peter pan collared dress (at US$199) or the luxurious pure silk blouse (US$187), but I'd like to think that one day when I'm rolling in money (once again, possibly exaggerating a little), I'd be able to purchase them for myself. Oh well, I guess it's back to scavenging through online stores once again to find even more sold out items for me to cry myself to sleep over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Ampersand & Ampersand! Leave a comment and I'll reply and/or check out your blog.