Saturday, July 10, 2010

Want/Need

The line between wanting these sunglasses and needing these sunglasses has become very fuzzy. I recently had my Ray Bans stolen from me so I am indeed in need (that rhymes, unintentional) of a new pair of sunglasses. However, I can't seem to find a pair that that I absolutely adore in an Australian store (once again, that rhymes and was completely unintentional). So my attention has moved to shopping online in overseas stores.
Now I can hear what you're saying "They're so basic, blah blah blah", and yes, you're right. But I absolutely love them and know that I would be capable of wearing them with every outfit I own. See what I did just there? I'm reasoning with myself via my blog. It's that little argument you have with yourself right before you purchase something, except instead of me confining it to the four walls of my brain, I've spilled it out onto this blog for you all to see. To continue with my unnecessary reasoning, they're also decently priced, it's just the cost of shipping that is making me reluctant to spend my money. Why can't Australia have their own decent eyewear?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Ampersand & Ampersand! Leave a comment and I'll reply and/or check out your blog.