Monday, December 6, 2010

Office Spaces

(via anywho & garypeppervintageblog)
For as long as I can remember, I have always appreciated an organised, light-filled and well furnished space, especially if it happens to feature some beautiful decorative items here and there. When it comes to offices, I believe that these two certainly left me wanting to scramble to IKEA and then drop by some cute stores filled with trinkets, etc on my way back. I love white walls because they're just so clean and crisp, plus the white means that you can build up with thousands of colours elsewhere and you don't have to worry about overcrowding or clashing. I actually let out an audible sigh when I tried to compare these spaces to my own, oh how I wish..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Ampersand & Ampersand! Leave a comment and I'll reply and/or check out your blog.