Thursday, August 26, 2010

Spitfire

My Spitfire sunglasses with removable shades arrived! I have never been more content with an online purchase, these glasses are quite unique. A lot of people have seen these glasses and become slightly confused as to how they work and I love watching their faces as they recognise the fact that they're removable.
I don't even care that it's not even Summer yet in our hemisphere, I've been wearing these almost every day. I even wear these babies on the train, especially during my early mornings because I like to think that people can't tell I'm actually sleeping. The fact that I'm probably talking during my sleep probably gives me away though..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Ampersand & Ampersand! Leave a comment and I'll reply and/or check out your blog.