Thursday, August 5, 2010

Bring On Summer

I am so ready for summer that it's not even funny. There'a a burning desire in me to bring back on the heat. A HOT, PASSIONATE DESIRE. Ok, enough of my crazed thoughts and onto the looks that I'm very keen on. Firstly, khaki. Need I really say much more? Yesterday I even treated myself to a new khaki coloured shirt featuring a little bit of black (I feel kind of naked without black) by the brand Staple. I would post a picture, but sadly their website doesn't include the shirt yet. Another key word, blush. There was the most beautiful shirt (again, by the brand Staple) that I so very nearly purchased yesterday, in a stunning, faded pink colour. Sadly, the fact that I get paid fortnightly meant that I'll just have to wait a little bit longer.
The jeans that I'm longing for at the moment, are by St&rd Jean Co. They're a relaxed, slouchy, boyfriend fit that I'm looking forward to trying on.
I'm hoping that this picture of the jeans says more than I could every say about them. Another item that I know I will be finding in my hot little hands, is the nail colour 'Vendetta' by Chanel. It does scream "WINTER!" just a little bit to me, so of course I have to be careful what I team it with.
I've been looking for a pair of shorts that won't make me look like I'm wearing the shortest shorts that are known to man, for a very very long time. So far, I haven't succeeded due to the fact that my legs are slightly longer than the average human. I'm hoping that I'll be able to eat my own words when I check out these gorgeous shorts by Witchery, in person. The high waist and pleating make me a drool a little bit, and the light, muted tone mean I could wear them with almost anything.
 
The only downside to these shorts (that I know of so far), is that they're made from 100% linen, which means that I'll have to seriously step up my ironing skills.
That's something I have a whole month to work on, seeming as Spring doesn't start for at least another 26 days. Not that I'm counting or anything...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Ampersand & Ampersand! Leave a comment and I'll reply and/or check out your blog.