Thursday, February 17, 2011

Lucia

My new sunglasses arrived a few days ago and I literally haven't had the chance to wear them because I've rarely left the house. I've been incredibly busy trying to earn any money so that I can stay afloat for a little while. To check out some of what I've been up to you can head over to my other blog (don't judge the header, it's still under construction). Back on topic though, I now really do wish that I'd been able to afford the transparent forest green pair. As I've thought about winter (our weather has been fairly cold for a summer), I've found myself looking for green hues in just about every accessory and item of clothing. Fingers crossed I have enough self control until I get a job, because my last $10 won't get me too far for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Ampersand & Ampersand! Leave a comment and I'll reply and/or check out your blog.