Thursday, January 13, 2011

Lux Mundi

Nicole Warne from Gary Pepper Vintage has made me a very happy girl with her new collection available on the (also new) online store today, so grab your credit cards and head on over there before it all goes. If I were employed or even on the dole, I would wipe the store clean of any remaining goodies but unfortunately (or maybe fortunately?), I'm not. For those of you not in Australia, fear not because the lovely Nicole is happy to ship the items internationally.
Side note: I'd like to apologise for my lack of posting recently, my internet has decided it no longer wants  to do its job so loading pages has taken at least five minutes (and that's not even including images). I'm hopefully upgrading soon, so fingers crossed!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Ampersand & Ampersand! Leave a comment and I'll reply and/or check out your blog.