Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Finders Keepers

These are just some of the few (yes there were many, many more) pictures that I took whilst at the Finders Keepers Markets in Sydney last Friday. If you've never heard of the event before, it's basically a dream world filled with the most delicate and beautiful handmade/vintage jewellery, clothing, art, stationery, home furnishings, etc, etc. The place is always swarming with people trying to find that perfect item and for me it was my Frankie Magazine Daily Journal for 2011. Sadly it's not pictured here, I was a little bit busy being distracted by my surreal surroundings, but don't fret because I will post it up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Ampersand & Ampersand! Leave a comment and I'll reply and/or check out your blog.