Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Hunter Valley

Grey Top -  Agent 99, Maxi Skirt - Studio Ten Clothing, Black Boots - Rubi, Necklace - Tree of Life & Bracelet - Ebay
Yesterday I spent the day visiting family out in a few of the country towns where I spent most of my time growing up. Throughout the majority of the day we picked fresh fruit straight from the tree, strolled through olive groves, robbed bees of their honey, took the 4WD out into the dam and sat on the verandah drinking endless cups of tea. Rather than taking the usual roads like everyone else, we instead took a few detours and ended up at these abandoned train tracks (pictured first). I wanted to follow them all the way down but I knew that would take hours so instead we travelled on and later on stumbled across a genuine milk bar. After eating some seriously good hamburgers there, we headed back to Sydney, only to be greeted with a fairly lovely sunset. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Ampersand & Ampersand! Leave a comment and I'll reply and/or check out your blog.