Monday, November 22, 2010

Jeffrey Campbell

Jeffrey Campbell S/S 2011 Collection. These images are only a select few so head over to their website and download the full lookbook yourself. I'm particularly enjoying the Lita in White Fur (just above) and Saturn in Black leather and suede (pictured fourth from the bottom). Overall, I'm seriously impressed with the collection considering that they continually provide some of the most beautiful shoes, in my opinion at least. Which pair would you guys go for? That's if you can narrow it down to one pair..

2 comments:

  1. i love this man, he's absolutely amazing, and his shoes are to die for.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree with you, I also love that they're affordable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Ampersand & Ampersand! Leave a comment and I'll reply and/or check out your blog.