Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Want Three Free Issues of Antler Magazine?

Uh, yes please?! Although Antler magazine has now added a small fee to their mag, they're still keeping the first three issues free! That's right, you can view them online, for FREE. No strings attached. And if you happen to fall in love with it, you can pay a measly $1.99USD for issue number four. And it doesn't matter about not being able to find it stocked on your local newsagent shelf, because you download it straight off the web. It's a pretty sweet idea if you ask me. Not only is it super easy, but it's also environmentally friendly because no trees were cut down to construct the mag!




These little images are just snippits from the free issues that you can check out. I'm already halfway through Issue 2 and I'm incredibly excited for Issue 3. Let me know what you think of the magazine, I'd love to know.

Once again, I have school work that is calling my name. I shall leave you to read through Antler.

Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Ampersand & Ampersand! Leave a comment and I'll reply and/or check out your blog.